20 Nov 2018
Research article | 20 Nov 2018
detasFLEX – A computational design tool for the analysis of various notch flexure hinges based on non-linear modeling
Stefan Henning et al.
Total article views: 3,376 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 20 Nov 2018)Views and downloads (calculated since 20 Nov 2018)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 2,627 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,592 with geography defined and 35 with unknown origin.
6 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Analysis of planar compliant mechanisms based on non-linear analytical modeling including shear and lateral contraction S. Henning & L. Zentner 10.1016/j.mechmachtheory.2021.104397
- Optimization for a Flexure Hinge Using an Effective Hybrid Approach of Fuzzy Logic and Moth-Flame Optimization Algorithm M. Dang et al. 10.1155/2021/6622655
- Design of an Electrostatic Balance Mechanism to Measure Optical Power of 100 kW L. Keck et al. 10.1109/TIM.2021.3060575
- On Modeling the Bending Stiffness of Thin Semi-Circular Flexure Hinges for Precision Applications M. Torres Melgarejo et al. 10.3390/act7040086
- A Study on ECTS Control for Ultra-Precision Machining G. Lee 10.7736/JKSPE.020.034
- Non-linear analytical modeling of planar compliant mechanisms S. Henning et al. 10.1016/j.mechmachtheory.2020.104067
Latest update: 06 Feb 2023