Design of an origami-based cylindrical deployable mechanism
Total article views: 900 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 03 Aug 2022)Views and downloads (calculated since 03 Aug 2022)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 856 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 856 with geography defined and 0 with unknown origin.
6 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Design of deployable circular structures based on Miura origami pattern S. Wang et al. 10.1016/j.mechmachtheory.2023.105350
- Thick-panel origami-based parabolic cylindrical antenna Y. Zhang et al. 10.1016/j.mechmachtheory.2023.105233
- Deployable linear and spiral array structures based on a Kresling-inspired mechanism with integrated scissor arms C. Bentley & R. Harne 10.1177/1045389X231157355
- Kinematic and dynamic characteristics' analysis of a scissor multi-rod ring deployable mechanism B. Han et al. 10.5194/ms-14-193-2023
- Design and dynamic analysis of a scissors hoop-rib truss deployable antenna mechanism B. Han et al. 10.1016/j.dt.2023.02.019
- Design and analysis of reconfigurable and deployable thin-walled architectural equipment inspired by Mirror-Miura origami patterns B. Liu et al. 10.1016/j.engstruct.2023.116059
Latest update: 24 Sep 2023