The nonlinear vibrations of a vertical hard gyroscopic rotor with nonlinear characteristics
Total article views: 1,408 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 06 Nov 2019)Views and downloads (calculated since 06 Nov 2019)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 1,219 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,165 with geography defined and 54 with unknown origin.
9 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Resonant vibrations of a non-ideal gyroscopic rotary system with nonlinear damping and nonlinear stiffness of the elastic support Z. Iskakov & N. Jamalov 10.1016/j.mex.2022.101993
- Resonance, chaos and coexistence of attractors in a position dependent mass-driven Duffing-type oscillator L. Hinvi et al. 10.1007/s40042-021-00276-y
- Dynamic modeling of a non-ideal gyroscopic rotor system with nonlinear damping and nonlinear rigidity of an elastic support Z. Iskakov et al. 10.1177/16878132221108675
- Nonlinear Oscillations of Nonlinear Damping Gyros: Resonances, Hysteresis and Multistability C. Miwadinou et al. 10.1142/S021812742050203X
- Nonlinear Dynamics of a Nonlinear Damping Gyroscope and Its Passive Control S. Hounnan et al. 10.1155/2023/2036300
- Modeling the Dynamics of a Gyroscopic Rigid Rotor with Linear and Nonlinear Damping and Nonlinear Stiffness of the Elastic Support Z. Iskakov et al. 10.3390/machines9110276
- Resonance vibrations of a gyroscopic rotor with linear and nonlinear damping and nonlinear stiffness of the elastic support in interaction with a non-ideal energy source Z. Iskakov et al. 10.1016/j.ymssp.2021.108773
- Nonlinear Dynamics of the Quadratic-Damping Helmholtz Oscillator R. Fangnon et al. 10.1155/2020/8822534
- Effect of biharmonic excitation on complex dynamics of a two-degree-of-freedom heavy symmetric gyroscope J. Aguessivognon et al. 10.1088/1402-4896/aceb3d
Latest update: 29 Nov 2023